On our trip to St. Louis, MO, we’ll stop at Cincinnati, OH. We’ll stay there for 2 days.
Things to Do/Sights to See:
- Kings Island, the largest waterpark in the Midwest. Admission is $41.99/person that includes more than 100 world-class rides and attractions, Soak City Waterpark, dazzling shows, and Planet Snoopy. These activities could easily take more than an entire day. There’s a landmark Eiffel Tower replica. There’s the option of $62/person for a two-day ticket. Parking is $12/day. We should spend two days there to enjoy the park fully.
- The University of Cincinnati, its College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning is world rated.
- Downtown: Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati Museum Center.
- Cincinnati Art Museum – free, Cincinnati Observatory, Taft Museum of Art, Hyde Park Square.
Things to Bring:
- Swimsuits x 5
- Hats x 5
- Summer change cloths x 2 sets
- Backpack x 2
- Beach towels
- First aids kit
- Electric skillet
- Plastic food container x 5
- Forks x 5
- Airbed x 1
- Mosquito repellent