- 11/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Walnut to taste
- Raisin to taste
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients in a blender on high until walnut and raisin are crushed.
- Mix wet with dry ingredients well in the bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking pan, pour mixture in, and make it flat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.