I have visited Columbus, Ohio many times for conferences when I was working for a Fortune 100 company. However, I’d never visited any places other than the conference venue. Our family has an opportunity to be in Columbus this March and stay there for one night; I’d like to do some sightseeing this time.
- Downtown Columbus – World’s Largest Gavel
- German Village
- Ohio State University (OSU)
- Columbus State Community College I don’t think any of my kids will be attending a two-year community college, but since Adventurer Jr. will be on-site for almost a day, we can tour the campus while he is occupied.
- Thurber House
- Santa Maria
- Free guided tour of Columbus (12 noon -3 pm)
- Largest market in Columbus