- 2 cups of nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper powder to taste
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder to taste
- 1 pinch of ginger powder to taste
- Measure all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk them until they are evenly blended.
- Store the mix in an airtight container at room temperature indefinitely.
- Spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons of cocoa mix into cup, add boiling water, and stir well.