- 6 oranges
- Sugar to taste
- Honey to taste
- Wash the oranges well.
- Peel them with a knife as thin as possible, like an apple.
- Cut the skin into thin strings and put aside.
- Separate the orange sections and remove the membrane and any seeds.
- Place the fruit and its juices into a bowl.
- Place sugar in a pot.
- Add 2 teaspoons of water into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in the orange skin.
- After it boils, turn the stove to low, and make sure it is still bubbling.
- Cook for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add in the content of the bowl and bring to a boil.
- Turn the stove to low.
- Cook for 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally and until most of the liquid has evaporated
- Remove from the stove.
- Cool down.
- Stir honey into the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy