- 21:3 With their hearts distracted. And those who do wrong conceal their private conversation, [saying], “Is this [Prophet] except a human being like you? So would you approach magic while you are aware [of it]?”
- 21:5 But they say, “[The revelation is but] a mixture of false dreams; rather, he has invented it; rather, he is a poet. So let him bring us a sign just as the previous [messengers] were sent [with miracles].”
People were doubting him.
- 21:30 Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?
Living things came from water.
- 21:33 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.
Interesting use of word “swimming” here.
- 21:37 Man was created of haste. I will show you My signs, so do not impatiently urge Me.
- 21:91 And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.
How Mary got impregnated.